Oakridge 41st Avenue Station is positioned on the Southwest corner of W 41st Avenue and Cambie Street. A walk through the neighbourhood offers shopping at Oakridge Mall, the spectacular gardens of Queen Elizabeth Park and cultural events at Vancouver’s Jewish Community Centre.
Oakridge Mall is, located conveniently next to the Canada Line Station entrance, and provides easy access to high-end fashion and affordable shopping with more than 100 stores. You will find all your favourites here, including men’s, women’s and children’s fashions, sportswear, shoes, jewelry and much more.
Queen Elizabeth Park is just a short walk away and features great recreation for the whole family:
- Pitch N Putt Golf – Averaging less than 100 yards per hole, a great golfing experience for all skill levels. Clubs available for rent. Open 8am – dusk, Feb – Nov.
- Frisbee (Disc) Golf – Play golf with flying discs (commonly known as frisbees). Throw your frisbee from the tee pad into the basket in as few throws as possible. Free and open year round, but bring your own discs.
- Conservatory - Check out more than 100 species of tropical birds and 500 species of plants. A warm and fascinating tropical oasis, perfect for a blustery winter’s day.
- Quarry Gardens – This former quarry, now a garden is a wonderful place to visit and a favourite for wedding photographs.
- Fountain and sculpture atop Queen Elizabeth Park – Climb on the sculpture or splash in the fountain on a hot day.
Click on a station for more info