The Canada Line
Welcome to Vancouver City Centre
Situated in the heart of downtown Vancouver on the Southwest corner of Granville Street and W Georgia Street, Vancouver City Centre Station offers easy access to offices, shopping, transit connections and everything downtown has to offer. Shoppers will find additional underground entrances leading directly into Pacific Centre Mall, Vancouver Centre Mall and The Bay.
Neighbourhood highlights include:
- The Vancouver Art Gallery, with its rotating exhibits and regular programming for both children and adults.
- Heritage buildings along Georgia Street, including the Art Gallery, Hotel Vancouver and Christ Church Cathedral.
- Shopping at Pacific Centre Mall, Vancouver Centre Mall, The Bay or numerous stores throughout the neighbourhood.
- Music and theatre with performances of all types, styles and prices almost any day of the week at dozens of venues.
- People watching and window shopping as you stroll Granville or Robson Streets or sit in one of the many restaurants or cafes.
- Major sport events at Rogers Arena and BC Place just a few blocks to the east.
Transit connections to 21 bus lines are available including the #257 Express to Horseshoe Bay from Granville Street (with connection to BC Ferries to Nanaimo, the Sunshine Coast and Bowen Island) and the #19 to Stanley Park from Pender Street. You’ll also find connections to the Expo and Millennium Skytrain Lines via Granville Street.
Train Schedules Bus Schedules